Polycom VVX 501 IP Display Phone - Skype for Business
- New Handset Cord
- New Cat5e Cable
- New Desi Overlays
Part Number Guide
- 2200-48500-001 (Generic SIP phone with power supply included)
- 2200-48500-025 (Generic SIP phone without power supply included)
- 2200-48500-019 (Microsoft Skype for Business phone without power supply)
- All VVX 501 phones can quickly switched between Generic SIP and Microsoft Lync/Skype in the phones main menu. 025 and 001 phones come ready for Generic SIP and 019 phones come ready for Lync/Skype.
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
|Phone Type||VOIP |
|Connection||Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000|
|Additional Information||None |
|Alternate Part Number||None |
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.