Give your front-line staff the best experience with this high-quality, 12-line color business
media phone. The VVX 400 Series improves personal productivity by complementing
the workplace applications on the computer. Users can view and manage their Microsoft
Exchange Calendars, receive meeting reminders and alerts, access the corporate
directory and instant messaging/presence status right on their phone display, even while
waiting for their PC to boot. They can also extend their PC’s desktop to include the VVX
400 Series screen for mouse/keyboard navigation and interaction.
- Make more efficient and productive calls with the unparalleled voice clarity of Polycom HD Voice
- Improve productivity for office staff and cubicle worker’s via an intuitive larger, color display and easy to use line appearances
- Reduce deployment and maintenance costs—the Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and web based configuration tool makes the VVX 400 simple to deploy, easy to administer, upgrade, and maintain
- Leverage previous IT infrastructure investments—deploy VVX 400 business media phones on your existing network without needing to upgrade your call control platform
- Easily integrate with third- party UC and productivity applications for broad, standards-based, open APIs
- 3.5" TFT (320 x 240)
- 12 lines or speed dial keys
- HD Voice up to 7KHz on all audio paths (Speaker, Handset, Headset)
- 1 Ethernet 10/100
- Asian character support
- Hard Keys: 12-key dial pad, home, speaker, mute, headset, volume, messages, hold, transfer
- 4-way navigation cluster with center “select” key
- Supports VVX Expansion Module and VVX Color Expansion Module (Expandability up to 3 modules)
- Polycom VVX 400 Phone
- Handset w/ Cord
- Cat5e Cable
- Power Supply (POE Injector)
Alternate Part Numbers
- All VVX400 phones can quickly switched between Generic SIP and Microsoft Lync/Skype in the phones main menu. 025 and 001 phones come ready for Generic SIP and 018 and 019 phones come ready for Lync/Skype.
- 2200-46157-001 (Generic SIP phone with power supply included)
- 2200-46157-025 (Generic SIP phone without power supply included)
- 2200-46157-018 (Microsoft Lync/Skype phone without power supply)
- 2200-46157-019 (Microsoft Lync/Skype phone without power supply)
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade A - Refurbished phones are in great aesthetic condition but may show some limited signs of wear such as light scratches that cannot be felt.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.