The Polycom VVX 500 Series performance business media phones unify superior voice capabilities and applications into a simple-to-use endpoint that is compatible with most of today's unified communications (UC) solutions. VVX 500's are the ideal, all-in-one knowledge worker productivity tool incorporating Poly's best features including color touchscreen LCD, Gigabit Ethernet port, USB-A 2.0 port - great for Poly/Plantronics wired/wireless USB headsets, RJ9 headset jack, and HD voice with Acoustic Clarity technology.
- 12 Line registrations
- Open SIP protocol (Generic SIP)
- 3.5" Color Touch-screen TFT LCD Display (320 x 240)
- Open application platform and Web browser
- Simple, flexible and secure provisioning options
- Streaming media video playback
- Video conferencing via external USB cam (optional)
- HD Voice up to 14KHz on all audio paths (Speaker, Handset, Headset)
- 2 x Ethernet 10/100/1000 RJ-45 ports
- USB 2.0 port can be used to connect a Voyager UC headset with BT600 USB dongle
- RJ9 Headset Jack for connecting a wired headset. Recommend Plantronics Encore Pro QD series with U10P Polaris QD cable
- Compatible with Plantronics Office series of headsets. Recommend APP-51 for EHS remote answer/end feature
- “Green” – low power
- Hard Keys: 12-key keypad, home, speaker, mute, volume, headset
- Supports Polycom DSS/BLF expansion modules (Paper: 2200-46300-025, Color LCD 2200-46350-025)
- All VVX 500 phones can quickly switched between Generic SIP and Microsoft Lync/Skype in the phones main menu. 025 and 001 phones come ready for Generic SIP and 018 and 019 phones come ready for Lync/Skype.
- Polycom VVX 500 Phone
- Handset w/ Cord
- Base/Desk Stand
- Quick start guide
Hosted Provider Compatibility
- Zoom Phone
- 8x8, Inc.
- Microsoft Skype for Business
Part Number Guide
- 2200-44500-001 (Generic SIP phone with power supply included)
- 2200-44500-025 (Generic SIP phone without power supply included)
- 2200-44500-018 (Microsoft Lync/Skype phone without power supply)
- 2200-44500-019 (Microsoft Lync/Skype phone without power supply)
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
|Phone Type||VoIP - Open SIP|
|Lines||12 line registrations|
|Connection||Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000|
|Display||3.5" (320 x 240) Color TFT Touchscreen LCD|
|Additional Information||USB 2.0 |
RJ9 headset jack
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.