The Polycom VVX 500 Series performance business media phones unify superior voice capabilities and applications into a simple-to-use, yet high-performance unified communications (UC) solution. These Polycom VVX 500's are the ideal, all-in-one knowledge worker productivity tool, built to integrate seamlessly into a wide range of UC environments.
- UC Software and Polycom Desktop Connector to PCs; keyboard and mouse sharing
- Microsoft Exchange calendar integration
- Touch-screen interface
- Expandable accessories for video and wireless
- Open application platform and Web browser
- Simple, flexible and secure provisioning options
- 3.5” (9-cm) TFT (320 x 240)
- Up to 12 line appearances
- Immersive capacitive touch UI
- Streaming media video playback
- Video conferencing via external USB cam (coming post FCS)
- Full Browser (Webkit)
- HD Voice up to 14KHz on all audio paths (Speaker, Handset, Headset)
- 2 x Ethernet 10/100/1000
- 2 x USB 2.0 host
- “Green” – low power
- Hard Keys: 12-key keypad, home, speaker, mute, volume, headset
- Supports expansion modules
- Headset and Accessories: RJ9 wired headsets, Wireless connectivity via electronic hook-switch, read headset, Tech bulletin
- USB-wired headsets
- Wireless USB headsets
- Polycom VVX 500 Phone
- Handset w/ Cord
- Cat5e Cable
- Power Supply (POE Injector)
- Quick start guide
Hosted Provider Compatibility
- Ring Central
- Zoom Phone
Alternate Part Numbers
- All VVX 500 phones can quickly switched between Generic SIP and Microsoft Lync/Skype in the phones main menu. 025 and 001 phones come ready for Generic SIP and 018 and 019 phones come ready for Lync/Skype.
- 2200-44500-001 (Generic SIP phone with power supply included)
- 2200-44500-025 (Generic SIP phone without power supply included)
- 2200-44500-018 (Microsoft Lync/Skype phone without power supply)
- 2200-44500-019 (Microsoft Lync/Skype phone without power supply)
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade A - Refurbished phones are in great aesthetic condition but may show some limited signs of wear such as light scratches that cannot be felt.
|Connection||Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000|
|Display||3.5" (320 x 240) Touchscreen|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.