Polycom SoundPoint IP 430 PoE Phone (2200-12430-001)
The SoundPoint IP 430 two-line desktop IP phone is designed to meet telephony needs of general business users – cubicle workers involved with a low-to-medium volume of telephone calls. With its simple menu navigation, easy-to-read graphical LCD display, and convenient, one-button access to essential telephony features, the SoundPoint IP 430 desktop phone provides an easy transition from legacy PSTN systems to the world of IP telephony.
- Flexible line/call appearances
- One-touch speed dial, redial
- Call transfer, hold, divert (forward)
- User configurable contact directory and call history (Missed, placed and received)
- Distinctive incoming call treatment / call waiting
- Automatic on-hook call placement ("hot-dial")
- Do Not Disturb function
- 9 dedicated feature keys
- 2 line keys
- 3 configurable feature keys
- Mute key
- Headset key
- Predefined Hold key
- New Handset Cord
- New CAT5 Cable
Hosted Provider Compatibility
- 8x8, Inc.
- This listing is for an A-Stock phone. A-Stock phones are in fully functional condition and have great aesthetic quality.
Part Number Guide
- 2200-12430-025 (without power supply, release 1)
- 2200-12430-001 (with power supply, release 1)
- 2201-12430-025 (without power supply, release 2)
- 2201-12430-001 (with power supply, release 2)
All Polycom Soundpoint IP 430 phones all look and work the same. Release 1 and Release 2 phones are identical. All phones are PoE capabilty and we offer the power adapter as an optional item.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.