The SoundPoint IP 321 has a single 10/100 Ethernet port, so it is perfect for common areas, such as lobbies, hallways, and break rooms, as well as various wall-mounted deployments.
Superb Sound Quality
- The SoundPoint IP 330, 321 and 320 phones feature a full-duplex IEEE 1329 Type 1-compliant speakerphone with Polycom's legendary Acoustic Clarity Technology that delivers excellent sound quality and enables noise-free and echo-free conversations that are as natural as being there.
Enterprise-Grade Feature Set
- The SoundPoint IP 330, 321 and 320 phones deliver through an intuitive user interface a full feature set encompassing both traditional business telephony features such as call hold, park, pick-up, transfer, and three-way local conferencing, and more advanced capabilities such as shared call/bridged line appearance, support of XHTML applications, and distinctive call treatment.
Efficient Installation and Provisioning
- The SoundPoint IP 330, 321 and 320 phones are engineered to make installation, configuration, and upgrades as simple and efficient as possible. The phones’ standard base stand can be reversed to become a wall mount, eliminating the need for a separate accessory. Built-in IEEE 802.3af PoE circuitry and a dual-port Ethernet switch (SoundPoint IP 330 phone only) enable flexible deployment options and savings on cabling expenses. The SoundPoint IP 330, 321 and 320 phones support remote, zero-touch provisioning and upgrade from a variety of servers, including FTP, TFTP, HTTP, or HTTPS. To ensure reliable, uninterrupted performance, the phones support boot and call server redundancy.
- The SoundPoint IP 330, 321 and 320 phones have been tested and certified to deliver comprehensive interoperability and extensive feature support with leading SIP-based call control platforms by BroadSoft, Sylantro, Interactive Intelligence/Vonexus, Digium, and other Polycom Technology and Interoperability Partners2. The phones also interoperate with Microsoft® Live Communications Server (LCS) 2005 for telephony and presence. This broad interoperability offers Polycom customers a choice of supported standards-based call server solutions with which the phones can be deployed.
Hosted Provider Compatibility
- 8x8, Inc.
- Microsoft Skype for Business
- New Handset Cord
- New CAT5 Cable
- This listing is for a Grade B - Refurbished phone, Grade B - Refurbished phones are fully functional but have moderate scratches and/or yellowing that cannot be removed through the refurbishing process.
Part Number Guide
- 2200-12360-025 (without power supply, release 1)
- 2200-12360-001 (with power supply, release 1)
- 2201-12360-025 (without power supply, release 2)
- 2201-12360-001 (with power supply, release 2)
All Polycom Soundpoint IP 321 phones all look and work the same. Release 1 and Release 2 phones are identical. All phones are PoE capabilty and we offer the power adapter as an optional item.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.