The SoundPoint IP 501 is a three-line Voice over IP telephone that seamlessly integrates with IP PBX and Softswitch vendors' IP solutions. As protocols develop and standards evolve, it's easy to update the phones in the field via a software download, enabling new features and functionality.
Acoustic Clarity Technology
- Polycom's legendary speakerphone technology that allows simultaneous natural conversation (full duplex)
- Multi-line support
- Configure up to three lines with individual status display
- Choose between handset, headset, or natural two-way (full-duplex) speakerphone mode and choose your protocol and Technology Partner solutions
- 12 dedicated feature keys and four context-sensitive soft keys, 160x80 pixel LCD, message alert indicator
- Network interface
- Dual 10/100 Mbps switched Ethernet ports; Manual or DHCP setup
- Codec support
- Protocol support
- IETF SIP, HTTPS Secure Provisioning
- New Handset Cord
- New CAT5 Cable
Hosted Provider Compatibility
- 8x8, Inc.
- This listing is for an A-Stock phone. A-Stock phones are in fully functional condition and have great aesthetic quality.
Part Number Guide
- 2200-11531-025 (without power supply, release 1)
- 2200-11531-001 (with power supply, release 1)
- 2201-11531-025 (without power supply, release 2)
- 2201-11531-001 (with power supply, release 2)
All Polycom Soundpoint IP 501 phones all look and work the same. Release 1 and Release 2 phones are identical. All phones are PoE capabilty and we offer the power adapter as an optional item.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.