Designed to appeal to both executive users who require advanced features and applications, and telephone attendants who need multiple line support, the Polycom SoundPoint IP 650 sets a new standard for high-performance IP phones.
Unparalleled sound quality
Comprehensive, Cutting-Edge Feature Set
- Six lines in standalone mode, 12 lines as an attendant console when equipped with SoundPoint IP Expansion Module
- Backlit, high-resolution graphical display
- Shared call/bridged line appearance
- BLF, presence, text messaging, and buddy lists
- Integrated XHTML micro-browser for productivity increasing Web-based applications
Efficient installation and provisioning
- Remote, zero-touch provisioning with support of a variety of servers
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support w/dual-port Ethernet switch
- Can be equipped with up to three Expansion Modules to monitor up to 24 simultaneous calls on up to 12 lines
- Certified to support a rich set of features with a variety of leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms by Broadsoft, Sylantro, Interactive Intelligence/Vonexus, Digium, and other Polycom partners. Also interoperates with Microsoft Live Communications Server for telephony and presence.
Choice of power options
- Built-in, auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet. Can also be powered by local AC adapter (not included)
Hosted Provider Compatibility
- 8x8, Inc.
- Microsoft Skype for Business
- New Handset Cord
- New Cat 5 Cable
Part Number Guide
- 2200-12651-025 (without power supply, release 1)
- 2200-12651-001 (with power supply, release 1)
- 2201-12651-025 (without power supply, release 2)
- 2201-12651-001 (with power supply, release 2)
All Polycom Soundpoint IP 650 phones all look and work the same. Release 1 and Release 2 phones are identical. All phones are PoE capabilty and we offer the power adapter as an optional item.
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
SoundPoint IP 650 PoE Technical Specs
SoundPoint IP 650 PoE Parts & Accessories
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.