Polycom SoundPoint IP 560 Display Phone (2200-12560-025)
Polycom SoundPoint IP 560 Display Phone (2200-12560-025)560 2200-12560-001Refurbished
Need help with your purchase?
Call (888) 654-3376
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 560 is a four-line SIP phone that delivers calls of unprecedented richness and clarity and supports a comprehensive range of cutting-edge features. By supporting Gigabyte Ethernet (GigE), it provides support for future network infrastructure advances.
- Supports GigE-based network infrastructure
- Delivers unrivaled, lifelike audio experience, powered by Polycom HD Voice
- Is engineered to make installation and upgrades simple
- Has four lines that accommodate up to 24 concurrent calls
- Sports an easy-to-read LCD that supports Asian characters
- Offers interoperability with leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms
- Delivers revolutionary voice quality with Polycom HD Voice technology
- Provides an XHTML microbrowser for Web application
- Comes with shared call/bridged line appearance with presence and buddy list
Hosted Provider Compatibility
- 8x8, Inc.
- Microsoft Skype for Business
- New Handset Cord
- New CAT5 Cable
- This listing is for an A-Stock phone. A-Stock phones are in fully functional condition and have great aesthetic quality.
- $299.99 $129.99
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- $29.99 $24.99
- Only! $14.99