The Polycom SoundPoint IP 560 is a four-line SIP phone that delivers calls of unprecedented richness and clarity and supports a comprehensive range of cutting-edge features. By supporting Gigabyte Ethernet (GigE), it provides support for future network infrastructure advances.
- Supports GigE-based network infrastructure
- Delivers unrivaled, lifelike audio experience, powered by Polycom HD Voice
- Is engineered to make installation and upgrades simple
- Has four lines that accommodate up to 24 concurrent calls
- Sports an easy-to-read LCD that supports Asian characters
- Offers interoperability with leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms
- Delivers revolutionary voice quality with Polycom HD Voice technology
- Provides an XHTML microbrowser for Web application
- Comes with shared call/bridged line appearance with presence and buddy list
Hosted Provider Compatibility
- 8x8, Inc.
- Microsoft Skype for Business
- New Handset Cord
- New CAT5 Cable
- This listing is for an A-Stock phone. A-Stock phones are in fully functional condition and have great aesthetic quality.
Part Number Guide
- 2200-12560-025 (without power supply, release 1)
- 2200-12560-001 (with power supply, release 1)
- 2201-12560-025 (without power supply, release 2)
- 2201-12560-001 (with power supply, release 2)
All Polycom Soundpoint IP 560 phones all look and work the same. Release 1 and Release 2 phones are identical. All phones are PoE capabilty and we offer the power adapter as an optional item.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.