The IP Programmable Key Modules (PKM) are peripheral devices providing connectivity (the Interface Module) or additional personal keys (the IP PKM12 and IP PKM48) for IP and Digital Phones. Each personal key may be programmed as a feature key, Speed Call keys, Direct Station Select (DSS) keys, or line appearance keys, and each has a line status indicator.
- Adds 12 more programmable keys with indicator lights to your Mitel IP phone
- Keys can be programmed as feature, speed call, extension, direct station select, or line appearance keys
- Personal keys can be easily programmed through the phones themselves or using the browser-based configuration tool
- Mitel 5220, 5224, 5235, 5324, 5330, 5340 IP Phones
- Mitel 8528, 8568 Digital Phones
System Software Requirements
- MCD Release 4.1 SP3 and later software
- 5000 Communications Platform Release 3.2 and later software
- SX-200® ICP Release 4.0 UR5 and later software.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.