The Mitel 8528 is the newest addition to the digital desktop portfolio for the Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP).
- Two-line x 16-character alphanumeric display
- 16 programmable multi-function keys with LED indicators
- 10 hard function keys: Mute, Speaker, Volume Up/Down, Directory (New!), Feature (Special), Redial, Hold, Transfer, Message
- Support for optional PKM 12 and PKM 48 modules
- Support for enhanced desktop applications: UC Express and UC Advanced
- Hands-free operation (half-duplex)
- Dedicated headset jack
- Speed Calling (Station / System)
- Intercom Calling
- Voice mail notification – large message waiting lamp
- Call Logging (up to 20 entries)
- Store up to 10 Station (personal) Speed Dial numbers
- Hearing Aid Compatible handset
- Wall mountable
- New Handset Cord
- New Line Cord
- New Desi Overlays
- Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP)
- Requires 1 Category "E" Endpoint License per phone
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.