The Mitel 5340 IP Phone is a new generation telephone that provides voice communication over an IP network. It can be customized to a specific user, but can also be used by any employee in the enterprise. It features a large, backlit graphics display, 48 programmable multifunction self-labeling keys and provides users with real-time access to applications and services. HTML applications can be developed to run on the 5340 IP Phone without an external server – providing cost-effective, intuitive customization for unique requirements such as launching an application, or displaying specific information integral to the user or business. The 5340 IP Phone is ideal for any enterprise employee, including executives, teleworkers, Hot Desk users, and Contact Center agents or supervisors.
- Large, backlit graphics display (160 x 320) with auto dimming
- 48 programmable, multi-function, self-labeling keys provided in 3 pages of 16 keys each
- Handsfree full-duplex speakerphone
- 13 fixed function keys:
- 6 context sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- Browser based desktop tool for easy user programming and key labeling
- Supports Mitel Unified Communicator Express and 5300 Intelligent Directory Applications
- Dual mode phone:
- Supports Mitel IP (MiNET) and SIP protocols
- Mitel Wireless LAN stand and Gigabit Ethernet stand support
- Dual port IP phone (10/100 Mb integrated ethernet switch)
- Mitel 5340 Phone
- Handset w/ Cord
- Cat5e Cable
- Power Supply (POE Injector)
- Mitel Communications Director (MCD) Release 4.0 SP1 or later
- Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP) Release 3.2 or later
- Mitel Border Gateway (MBG) Release 5.2 SP1 or later
- SIP Software Release 8.0 or later
- HTML Toolkit Release 2.0 or later
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade A - Refurbished phones are in great aesthetic condition but may show some limited signs of wear such as light scratches that cannot be felt.
5340 IP Dual Mode Parts & Accessories
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.