The Mitel 5212 is an easy to use IP business telephone with 12 programmable function keys and 8 fixed call state keys. Mitel IP and SIP protocols are supported thanks Dual Mode and the 5212 can easily connect to PBX system features by using the navigation key Option. This model is ready for use with a headset and is equipped with a duplex speakerphone.
- 2 line x 20 character white, backlit display with contrast control and auto-dimming
- 12 programmable multi-function keys with dual-color LED indicators
- 8 fixed feature keys:
- hold, superkey, message, speaker, microphone, transfer, conference, redial, cancel
- Hands-free speaker function (half-duplex)
- Message waiting indicator
- Integrated headset jack
- Hearing aid compatible
- Desk/wall mountable
- Dual mode supports both SIP and MiNet protocols
- Dual 10/100 Mb switched Ethernet ports accommodates a collocated PC
- New Handset Cord
- New Cat 5 Cable
- New Desi Overlays
Hosted Provider Compatibility
- 8x8, Inc.
- Mitel 3300 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP), Release 6.1 or higher
- Mitel SX-200 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP), Release 3.0 or higher
- Mitel Teleworker Solution, Release 3.2 or higher
Alternate Part Number
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.