The Mitel 5340e IP Phone delivers easy-to-use, one-touch access to many phone features and applications and provides Gigabit ethernet connectivity.
- Large backlit graphics display (160x320) with auto-dimming
- 48 programmable, multi-function, self-labeling keys, provided in 3 pages of 16 keys each
- Wideband audio support with wideband handset
- Peripherals and modules support - Line interface module, IP conference unit, cordless (DECT) accessories, wireless LAN stand, Gigabit Ethernet stand
- 13 fixed function keys - Hold, settings, message, speaker, mute, transfer/conference, redial, cancel, volume/ringing, contrast up/down, home page, previous page, next page
- 6 context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- Browser-based desktop tool for easy user programming and key labeling
- Dual mode phone supports SIP and MiNET protocols
- Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Dual embedded Gigabit Ethernet ports (LAN and PC)
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af) or optional 48VDC power adapter (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- New Handset Cord
- New Cat 5 Cable
Hosted Provider Compatibility
- 8x8, Inc.
- Mitel Communications Director (MCD) Release 5.0 SP2 or later
- Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP) Release 5.1 or later
- Mitel SX-200 IP Communications Platform (ICP) Release 5.0 or later
- Mitel Border Gateway (Teleworker Solution) Release 7.1 or later
- Mitel SIP Software Release 8.0 or later
- Mitel HTML Toolkit Release 2.1 or later
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.