Model PB-3-IP is a VoIP Emergency Phone Panic Button designed to mount under a desk or countertop and provide a quick and reliable way to make a silent emergency call. The called party can silently monitor the situation or engage in two-way handsfree communication by entering a touch tone “#”.
- Functions as a SIP endpoint connecting with a single CAT 5/6 cable from your POE switch
- Discreet compact design
- Built-in microphone for silent monitoring
- Automatic polling and programming software included
- 2 Amp relay contacts for SL-2 strobe light control, etc.
- SIP compliant (see DOD 944) for list of compatible phone systems and cloud providers
- Outbound Proxy, Authentication ID, Peer to Peer, VLAN Tagging
- PoE powered (class 1, <4 Watts)
- Automatic Noise Canceling (ANC) feature for proper operation in noisy areas
- VoIP eliminates the need for “Push to Talk” mode
- Network downloadable firmware
- Non-volatile digital announcer with 28 seconds of memory
- Handsfree operation
- Dials up to 5 emergency numbers
- Cycles through backup phone numbers on busy or no-answer
- Hangs up on the busy signal, time-out or call ended signal
- Viking Panic Button
- Hexkey 5/64
- 3x Gel-Filled Butt Connectors
- Back Panel
- 2x Screw Set 8-32 Socket
- 2x Screw Flat Head Hex Drive 6-32 x 1.25 Stainless steel
- Wire Nut
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.