The Viking PSA-IP IP Paging Speaker Adapter is a versatile communication device designed to seamlessly integrate with existing paging systems and enable efficient audio broadcasting over IP networks. The PSA-IP Speaker Adapter enables you to quickly convert any 8 Ohm, 25V or 70V analog paging speaker into a SIP endpoint paging speaker. After the quick conversion, the speaker can then be used for standard one-way SIP endpoint paging or multicast paging.
- Quick and easy installation
- SIP compliant, see page 2 for more information
- PoE powered (class 3, <13 Watts)
- Paging prioritization
- Plays audio from standard multicast sources
- SIP endpoint or multicast group member
- Red LED indicates call status
- Compatible with Polycom multicast paging
- Built-in high-efficiency 6 Watt class D amplifier
- Can drive up to six 8 Ohm analog speakers for more coverage
- SIP/Multicast: SIP page, SIP page and zoned multicast receive
- Support for access code to prevent unwanted SIP calls
- Hangs up on: call end signal, time-out, or touch tone command
- Network remote speaker volume control
- Mounting: Magnetically secure to speaker magnet or fasten to the 25/70V transformer mounting holes on speaker frame
- Chassis protects circuitry against plenum dust
- Diagnostics for testing speaker
- Programmable pre-page alert tone
- Viking PSA-IP IP Paging Speaker Adapter
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.