The PP-250 is a 250 Watt 70V Paging Power
Amplifier that can drive up to two hundred fifty (250) 70V speakers and/or paging horns (each speaker set to “1 Watt tap”). The small U rack size chassis is possible because the PP-250 uses new amplifier technology that is 3 times more efficient than old designs competitors use. The high efficiency of the PP-250 means much less heat dissipation, smaller size, higher reliability, and lower cost.
- Powerful 70V amplifier drives up to 250 Watt load
- Line input allows connection to any analog line
level output, such as: telephone system paging port, paging mixer, etc.
- Volume control
- Input Level control
- Bass and treble controls
- Power and volume LEDs
- Peak limiter and multiple protection modes
- Power Amplifier
- Y Power Cable
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.