The Yealink CP930W Wireless DECT IP Conference Phone give you the freedom to take HD SIP, and UC conference calls without the clutter of line cords or power adapters. Fast charging and long-life Lithium battery ensure CP930W is ready for the next call.
SIP Calls: For SIP calling, you must pair to either a W60B DECT Base or DD10K dongle (see compatibility below). Once paired and registered to your SIP line, like any other Yealink SIP phone, the CP930W can travel up to 164 feet away from the Base. For offices needing more area coverage, the optional RT30 extender (for W60B), W80B or W90B Multi-Cell Base can be used.
UC Calls: CP930W also includes built-in Bluetooth and a micro-USB port allowing users to connect it there smartphone, laptop or PC/Mac to provide high-quality audio for UC or mobile calls on platforms such as Zoom Rooms, Slack, Teams, LogMeIn, and more.
- Wireless - Hold meetings anywhere without clutter
- Can be paired with the W60B Dect IP Base to enable SIP calls or paired with a smartphone, tablet or PC via Bluetooth or Micro-B USB to UC calls
- Optional DD10K DECT USB Dongle, when plugged into a Yealink T5x Series phone, can register to CP930W to provide a wireless extension
- Built-in Lithium battery
- Up to 24-hour talk time
- Up to 15-day standby time
- Less than 4 hours charging time
- Optima HD voice, full duplex technology
- 3 microphone array with 20-foot/360-degree microphone pickup range
- 5-way conference call
- Upgrade firmware and IP settings over the air via DECT base
- Call recording via Micro SD card
- 25 total keys: 4 soft keys, off-hook key, on-hook key, 12-key numerical keypad, Bluetooth, mute, volume keys, 2 navigation keys, OK key
- Requires Yealink W60B DECT-IP Wireless Base Station (not included), DECT USB Dongle DD10K and/or smartphone, PC, or tablet.
- Can be used with a variety of SIP compatible hosted service providers and SIP compatible IP PBX systems
- Check with your hosted provider or IP PBX documentation to confirm system compatibility
- Charger cradle
- Power adapter (12v/1a)
- Quick Start Guide
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
|Phone Type||VoIP, UC|
|Lines||Up to 8 concurrent calls|
|Connection||Wireless via DECT and Bluetooth Wired via Micro-B USB|
|Display||3.1" 248x120-pixel graphical LCD with backlight|
|SIP||Yes via W60B|
|Additional Information||luetooth 4.0, Caller-ID, 100 number phonebook|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.