The Yealink T33G is the top-of-the-line model in Yealink's T3 series of economical, yet high performing IP phones. Offering a similar form-factor and button layout as Yealink's popular T4x series, the T33G offers a backlit, color LCD, 4-Line keys, Gigabit Ethernet, HD voice, and the latest processor chip-set providing faster/smoother button response and boot time. T33G is a great choice for business who want one model IP phone SKU to fullfill many deployment scenarios, with unified firmware, RJ9 headset jack w/EHS support and a desk stand that doubles as a wall mount.
Improvements of T33G over T40G
- Color backlit screen w/adjustable brightness
- Faster CPU with additional memory
- 4 Lines and 4 VoIP Accounts (1 extra of each)
- Dual firmware image
- Smart Noise Filtering technology
- Full support within Yealink's YMCS/YDMP device management platform
- 4 soft keys
- Full-Duplex Speakerphone
- 2.4" Color Backlit Display with adjustable brightness
- PoE support
- (2) 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 5-way local conferencing
- RJ-9 Headset Jack w/EHS support
- Desk mount or wall mount capability with included stand
- Wideband audio with Opus
- Smart Noise Filtering Technology
- Open-SIP VoIP phone
- Web-based configuration tool
- Fixed feature buttons - speakerphone, message, headset, redial, mute
- Magnetic hookswitch
- Message Waiting Light
- Optional 5V 600ma Power Adapter
- Optional EHS35 Electronic Hookswitch Cable allows Yealink's WH-series wireless headsets to connect to the phone to provide remote call control
- T33G Phone
- Handset w/Cord
- Network Cable
- Desk Stand/Wall Mount
- Quick Start Guide
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
T33G 4-Line Gigabit Color Technical Specs
|4 Lines (4 VoIP Accounts)
|Gigabit Ethernet w/PoE
|2.4" 320 x 240-pixel Color LCD with Adjustable Brightness
|RJ9 Headset Jack with EHS Support
Wideband Codec G.722, Opus
Narrowband Codec G.711(A/μ), G.723.1,
G.729AB, G.726, iLBC
T33G 4-Line Gigabit Color Parts & Accessories
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.