The Yealink W90 DECT IP Multi-Cell System, consisting of two elements - a base station W90B and a DECT Manager W90DM, is
designed to provide the organizations who require wireless coverage with the full ease of deployment. This DECT multi-cell system
intends to create an extremely scalable and reliable solution for the organizations of any size and any shape. The system supports up
to 250 handsets and 250 simultaneous calls, which ensures one call in each handset, and allows you to get rid of the limited wireless
signal coverage of only one base station (W60B) + repeaters (RT20).
To get started building a DECT IP Multi-Cell System, a W90DM must be purchased separately and installed, which registers and controls the W90B Base (slave transmitter) units. Then, at least one W90B must be paired allowing the system to communication with Yealink DECT IP handsets. Up to 8 active handsets can be used by one base at a time. Therefore, in areas with a high density of DECT IP handsets, more W90B bases may be required.
- Support Air and LAN synchronization
- Seamless handover and roaming
- Up to 60 base stations
- Up to 250 handsets
- Up to 250 SIP accounts
- Up to 250 parallel calls
- Support XML/LDAP/Remote Phonebook
- Support XSI Directory/XSI Call Log
- External antenna, DECT radio coverage up to 50m indoors and 300m outdoors
- Support Opus
- Support SRTP / SIPS / TLS, LDAP(s) and
- Support PoE
- Optional 5V 1.2amp power adapter
- Certified for Broadsoft, 3CX
- Asterisk and Metaswitch Compatible
Compatible Yealink DECT IP Phones and Handsets
- Base Station
- Expansion Screws
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Supply or PoE Injector
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.