Mitel's newest peripheral for the desktop portfolio is the Mitel 5610 DECT Handset and Mitel IP DECT Stand for the 5300 Series IP Phones. This unique accessory offers unprecedented convenience and limited mobility for IP Phone users. The 5610 DECT Handset, with full dial pad and vibrant, illuminated color screen, gives users the freedom and mobility to move away from their desk within their office or adjacent offices. The IP DECT Stand simply snaps onto a Mitel IP Phone, and supports up to eight 5610 DECT Handsets. Working behind either the Mitel Communications Director (MCD), or the Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP), SIP call processing functionality is provided on these sleek cordless handsets. The 5610 DECT Handset and IP DECT Stand is the ideal mobility solution in hospitality, education, health care and retail, as well small and medium businesses and enterprise markets.
- IP DECT Stand supports up to eight handsets and three simultaneous calls
- Supported on Mitel 5312 / 5324 / 5320 / 5330 / 5340 and 5360 IP Phones
- Handset supports color display with backlighting and auto dimming
- Full dial pad with navigation keys, soft keys, answer and end keys
- Teleworker support
- Supports Dynamic Extension on MCD
- Menu (OK) Key provides graphical menu options for Contacts, Settings, Messages and Call Logs
- Settings allow users to adjust audio preferences, ringer melodies, telephony functions, call forwarding options, and to access system and network settings
- Speakerphone capable, with adjustable volumes, including mute
- Nine polyphonic ring tones
- Handset supports operating time of 8 hours talk / 240 hours standby
- Multiple languages supported on the 5610 DECT Handset
- Optional IP DECT Repeater extends signal range of handsets
- DECT-based design: DECT 6.0 cordless technology provides higher quality voice transmission, density, and less interference compared to Bluetooth
- Operating range of up to 50 m (150 feet) indoors or 100 m (300 ft) outdoors
- Supported on both MCD and 5000 CP
- 5610 IP DECT Cordless Handset (51301100, 51015282)
- 5610 IP Handset Charging Cradle Universal (51015402)
- 5610 Handset Charger Power Supply Universal (51015403)
- 5610 HANDSET BATTERY PACK, FRU (51015404)
- 5610 DECT Handset Plastic Belt Clip FRU (51301725)
- 5610 IP DECT Cordless Stand (51015389)
- 5610 DECT Stand 12V Power Supply
5610 IP DECT Cordless Parts & Accessories
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.