The MiVoice 5540 IP Console offers an easy-to-read, multi-positional white backlit display, fixed function keys for the most common attendant functions, and softkeys for situation-dependent features, all in an innovative compact hardware package. Paired with either the Mitel MiVoice Business or the Mitel SX-200 IP Communications Platform (ICP), the 5540 IP Console supports up to nine line appearances, eight call hold positions, English, French, and Spanish operation, two headset jacks, and more. The 5540 IP Console is an economical answering solution for small and medium-sized businesses, departmental administrative assistants, and hospitality enterprises.
- Highly visible, four-line, 80-character, backlit, tilt display shows date, time, call status information, calling line identification, and call waiting
- 14 fixed function keys dedicated to basic and enhanced call-handling activities
- 10 softkeys that control access to the attendant features through call state sensitive keys
- Two integrated headset / handset jacks
- Direct connection of 48-button Mitel Programmable Key Module (PKM), providing up to 96 additional keys which can be programmed as DSS / BLF appearances
- Third-party cordless headset integrated functions include: Call Answer, Call Cancel, Audio Controls, and training mode support
- Mitel hospitality features including room status, guest telephony privileges, and automatic wake-up calls
- MiVoice Business - Release 4.0 (SP1) or higher (formerly Mitel Communications Director)
- Mitel SX-200 IP Communications Platform (ICP) - Release
5.0 or higher
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.