Aastra RFP 32 IP SIP DECT Indoor Access Point
- VoIP connection using RTP/RTCP protocol
- G.711/G.723.1/G.729AB codec (additional license required) depending on required voice quality and available bandwidth
- Quality of service supported by Diffserv/ToS Flag
- Adaptive jitter compensation
- Echo cancellation/suppression
- Voice activity detection and comfort noise generator
- Connection via Ethernet 100 Base T
- Power supply in line with Power over LAN™ standard IEEE 802.3af, class 0
- Optional SNMPv1/v2c, MIB II, read only, support of traps
- 3 LED‘s signalling the current operating state: on RFP 32 IP inside, on RFP 34 IP outside
- Central configuration via WEB-Configurator
- Central system journal
- Central cluster administration
- Whirring alternatively from below (cable duct) or from above (suspended ceiling) for RFP 32 IP
- RFP 34 IP can be connected via RJ 45 or IDC (insulation displacement contact) connectors
- All 120 DECT channels supported for maximum use of DECT capacity
- 8 simultaneous voice channels per DECT IP base station, 4 additional channels for handover
- GAP standard supported
- Connection handover in line with the GAP standard
- DSAA authentication between base and handset
- Cordless system telephones can use all features offered by the OpenCom 100 or 1000
- Integrated DECT antenna in RFP 32 IP
- External dipole or directional antenna on the RFP 34 IP
- Aastra DECT-142 handsets
- Aastra 610D handset
- Aastra 620D handset
- Aastra 630D handset
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.