The Canon CR-190i II Check Scanner (1009C002) is the cornerstone for production check processing, delivering high performance, reliability, and image quality. With an efficient countertop design, the Canon CR-190i II Check Scanner is capable of meeting even the toughest challenges.
The Canon CR-190i Check Scanner can help financial institutions, utilities, and other organizations that handle large volumes of checks improve the efficiency of payment processes and treasury management. This results in faster access to funds reduced costs and increased ROI. The features offered by this check transport are ideal for high-volume remittance processing, lockbox and back-office/branch capture.
- High-volume check processing: The CR-190i II has been designed with high-volume check processing capabilities supporting up 24,000 checks per day
- High speed scanning: The CR-190i can scan up to 190 checks per minute.
- Versatile document handling: The CR-190i can handle items such as business and personal checks, rebate check cards (and other thicker documents), deposit and withdrawal slips, coupons, tickets and envelopes.
- Built-in Jogger: With redesigned rollers, the jogger helps ensure proper document alignment and to eliminate misfeeds.
- Optimized MICR algorithm: New algorithm in order to achieve more accurate MICR reading.
- MICR data complemented with OCR processing: MICR data is not only read by the MICR reader but also employing OCR. Both results are processed by the CR-190i's new algorithm.
- Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection: More accurately monitor documents for double feeds to ensure scanning dependability.
- Improved OCR accuracy: 1,200 DPI optical resolution, fine print and small details can be captured with exceptional clarity.
- Sharper images with less distortion: Up to 300 DPI output resolution helps guaranty that valuable check information can be reproduced with utmost precision.
- Countertop Convenience: The CR-190i check tranports compact, robust design and easy access allows this device to fit into even the busiest environments.
- Cannon Check Scanner
- AC Adapter
- Power Cord
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
|Scan Speed||Up to 190cpm|
|Scan Resolution||Optical - 1200 dpi|
Output - 100/120/150/200/240/300 dpi
|Scan Element Type||Contact Image Sensor (CMOS)|
|Max Document Size||Width (2.7 - 4.3)|
Length (2.7 - 9.6)
Thickness (0.003 - 0.008 / 17 - 40lb Bond)
|USB Port(s)||1x Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)||Yes|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.