New V85 Firmware Features
- Turn Wi-Fi into a Wired Network. When using your IP phone on a wireless network, you can now use the phone's PC port to connect a device to the internet via Ethernet cable, such as a PC/Mac
- Smart Noise Filtering. Blocks background noises heard from other callers when they aren't speaking.
- DD10K now supports W41P and CP930W conference phone
- 5-Way Local Conference
- Bluetooth now supports 2 simultaneous device connections
- Use CP700/CP900 speaker via Bluetooth for an external speakerphone
- 3.7" 360x160-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- Adjustable tilting LCD screen
- Built-in dual band 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac)
- Power adapter required when connecting to WiFi (optional)
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.2 (connects up to two BT devices at a time)
- USB 2.0 port for USB recording, wired/wireless USB headsets and EXP50
- EHS support for Plantronics Voyager UC series Bluetooth headsets. Plug your Voyager's USB-A dongle into the phone's USB port for plug and play wireless headsets solution. Provides greater range over connecting to phones built-in Bluetooth. See options above for suggested models
- Up to 12 VoIP accounts
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- PoE support
- HAC Handset
- Paperless label design
- Wall mountable (bracket sold separately)
- Optional DD10K DECT USB Dongle enables T53/T53W/T54W/T57W/T58A/VP59 to work as a base station which can be registered with up to 4 compatible Yealink W52H/W56H/W53H/W41P/CP930W wireless handset, giving you wireless freedom to take calls up to 65 feet from your desk. (see options above)
- T53W phone
- Handset w/handset cord
- Ethernet cable
- Desk stand
- Quick start guide
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
|Phone Type||VoIP |
|Lines||12 VoIP Accounts|
|Connection||Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000|
|Display||3.7" 360x160-pixel graphical LCD with backlight|
|Additional Information||Dual Band Wi-Fi, Full Duplex Speakerphone, 3-Way Conferencing|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.