Up to 16 digital devices can be connected to the DDM-16, and there can be up to three DDM-16s installed in any of the four expansion bays. If more than 48 digital devices are required, up to four optional DEI units can be attached to the system. The same digital telephones and SLAs supported on the DEI’s DEM-16 are supported on the DDM-16.
- Status LEDs (online, busy, and remove)
- Module release lever for safely removing the module from the bay
- DSP resources (4 DTMF receivers, 5 tone generators, and 16 speakerphones for devices connected to the module)
Note: The newer DDM-16s are not subject to any of the voice channel trade-offs that the original DEM-16s are subject to when used in two-DEI or four-DEI mode.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.