Mitel 5000 HX Controller Chassis
- The HX Controller is the newer Base Server chassis that houses the main processing module and the various station/trunk expansion modules. The 2U height chassis can be placed on a desk/table/shelf, mounted on a wall, or mounted in a standard rack
- Display Panel: A two-row, 14-character per row liquid crystal display (LCD) panel to show system status and command messages.
- Control Buttons: A five-button, command-and-control interface for interacting with the system via the display. The control buttons allow you to scroll through menu items to set system parameters during system installation and to perform other system routines.
- USB Ports: One 2.0 type A connector (for database backup via a portable flash drive) and one 2.0 type B connector (for system online monitoring via a PC).
- Status Indicators: Three light-emitting diodes (LEDs) for indicating system status (as viewed from the front, left-to-right):
- System Alarm (lit red if a system fault or failure is detected)
- File System/Storage Access (lit green when accessing flash memory)
- Power On (lit green when the chassis is receiving power; lit red if the chassis backplane is not functional)
- Power Module Bay: Houses an internal power distribution module with a 3-pin DIN connector for connecting an external 120W, +24VDC power supply unit.
- Expansion Module Bays: Four smaller bays for adding the 16-port Digital Desktop Module (DDM-16) or any of the existing station/trunk modules supported in the original CS Controller chassis.
- Ground Lug: For properly grounding the chassis.
- HX Processor Module Bay: A single large bay to house the HX Processor Module.
- HX Controller (580.1003)
- Power Module
- External Power Adapter is optional
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.