Mitel 5000 HX 6-Port Central Processor Unit
- the HX Processor Module contains the main controlling microprocessor and provides the core call and voice processing engine for the system.
- 32-bit architecture
- Linux operating system
- Built-in analog, digital, and VoIP (G.711/G.729) capability
- Built-in Unified Voice Messaging (UVM) capability (up to 32 ports)
- T.38 fax over IP capability
- Power failure bypass function (via an internal cutover relay) to provide emergency calling capability in the event of a power failure Optional door relay control
- Real-time clock circuitry for accurate date and time function
- Digital signal processor (DSP) technology for conferencing resources, Dual Tone Multi-Frequency (DTMF) detection/transmission, tone generation, and modem operation
- Optional expansion for IP-heavy installations (or additional voice processing resources) via the same Processor Expansion Card (PEC-1) used in the original CS Controller chassis
- External Chassis Connector
- Music Jack
- Paging Jack
- Single Line (FXS) Jacks: Two six-pin RJ-14 jacks
- Loop Start (FXO) Jacks: Two six-pin RJ-14 jacks
- USB Ports: Two 2.0 type A connectors
- Auxiliary Port: Reserved for possible future use
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN Port: An auto-sensing (10/100/1000)
- Relay Jack
- Memory Card Slot
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.