The Adtran Total Access 924e 2nd Gen Gateway 4242924L1 multi-T1 IP Business Gateway provides SIP-gateway functionality, a robust IP router, firewall and VPN functionality, and support for a number of analog and digital interfaces for existing phone equipment, or for the combination of an IP PBX and an analog fax, phones, or modem.
- Carrier-class, cost-effective multi-T1/dual Ethernet IP Business Gateway for integrated services such as VoIP
- Supports up to 24 analog interfaces for legacy equipment
- Integral DSX-1 PRI/CAS for PBX connectivity
- Transparent proxy with survivability for network outages
- Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM) for enhanced Quality of Service (QoS)
- Integral full-featured IP router for data support and Internet access
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay sensitive traffic like VoIP
- Command Line Interface (CLI) mimics industry de facto standard
- Feature-rich ADTRAN Operating System (AOS)
- Four T1 WAN interfaces/two Ethernet interfaces/24 FXS analog interfaces
- Analog to SIP or MGCP conversion for legacy support over a dynamic IP network
- Dynamic bandwidth allocation affords more efficient utilization
- Standardized G.729a voice compression requires less bandwidth per voice call
- Rugged metal case
- Compatible with industry leading soft switches and call agents
- Adtran Total Access 924e 2nd Gen Multi-T1 IP Business Gateway (4242924L1)
- Console Cable
- Power Cord
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
|Manufacturer||Adtran Total Access|
|Model||924e 2nd Gen 4242924L1|
|Number of Ports||2|
|Port Speed||Ethernet (10/100)|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||No|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||7" x 18" x 3"|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.