The Yealink W90 DECT IP Multi-Cell System consists of two elements - a base station W90B (sold separately) and a W90DM DECT Manager. The two together with Yealink's diverse portfolio of DECT IP phone options, form a complete wireless communications network for organization with large facilities or campuses. With the ability to network up to (60) W90B bases stations and up to 250 DECT handsets, this Multi-cell DECT IP system is perfect for distribution centers, manufacturing facilities, and multi-floor enterprise corps, that need constant communications capabilities with employees.
The Yealink W90DM ships pre-configured with settings and firmware to manage up to 60 W90B Base Stations. At least one W90DM is required when configuring a DECT IP Multi-Cell System which registers and controls the W90B slave base stations and DECT IP handsets.
- Support Air and LAN synchronization
- Seamless handover and roaming
- Up to 60 base stations
- Up to 250 handsets
- Up to 250 SIP accounts
- Up to 250 parallel calls
- Support XML/LDAP/Remote Phonebook
- Support XSI Directory/XSI Call Log
- External antenna, DECT radio coverage up to 50m indoors and 300m outdoors
- Support Opus
- Support SRTP / SIPS / TLS, LDAP(s) and
- Supports PoE
- Optional 5V 1.2amp power adapter
- Certified for Broadsoft, 3CX
- Asterisk Compatible
- Metaswitch Compatible
- DECT Manager
- Expansion Screws
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Supply or Power Injector
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.