The Mitel MiVoice 6910 IP Phone offers exceptional quality and standard telephony functions in an enterprise grade IP desktop phone. It features dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and a large 3.4-inch LCD display with soft white backlighting and large fonts, making the screen easy to read in any lighting condition. With eight programmable keys, native DHSG/ EHS headset support and high definition audio quality, the Mitel 6910 IP Phone is ideal for businesses of all sizes.
- 3.4 inch 128x48 pixel soft white backlit display
- 8 programmable keys and speed dial keys with LED indicator
- 4-way navigation key with Select/OK button
- Call and message waiting indicator
- Dedicated function keys, including Conference, Transfer, Contacts, Call History, Voicemail, Hold, Redial, Goodbye, Options, Volume Up/Down key, Mute (with LED) and Speaker/Headset (with LED)
- Dual 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports (LAN/PC)
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Mitel Hi-Q audio technology
- HD wideband audio handset and speakerphone
- Up to 1000 entries with company phone book
- Native EHS/DHSG and 4-pin modular RJ9 headset port
- Codecs: G.711 µ-law / A-law, iLBC, G.722, G.726, Linear 16, G.729
- SIP protocol support
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet or 48V Power Adapter (sold separately, see drop down option)
- Mitel IP Phone
- Handset w/Cord
- Ethernet Cable
- MiCloud Connect
- MiVoice Connect
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.