The SIP-T40G is a feature-rich SIP phone for enhancing daily business processes and operations. With a revolutionary new design that supports flexible and secure provisioning (the phone utilizes industry-standard encryption protocols for users to provision and perform software upgrades both in-house and remotely), this advanced IP phone is intuitively designed with ease of use in mind. With programmable keys, the SIP-T40G boasts extensive productivity-enhancing features such as Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, superb high definition (HD) sound quality and a rich visual experience.
- 3 VoIP accounts
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- One-touch speed dial, redial
- Call forward, call waiting
- Call transfer, call hold
- Call return, group listening, SMS
- Mute, auto answer, DND
- 3-way conference call
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Ring tone selection/import/delete
- Hotline, emergency call
- Set date time manually or automatically
- EHS support for a wireless headset (with EHS36)
- Dial Plan
- XML Browser
- Action URL/URI
- RTCP-XR （RFC3611）,VQ-RTCPXR（RFC6035）
- T40G IP Phone
- Handset w/handset cord
- Ethernet cable
- Desk stand
- Quick start guide
- Power Supply (POE Injector)
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
|Lines||3 Lines (3 VoIP Accounts)|
|Display||2.3" 132x64-pixel graphical LCD with backlight|
|Additional Information||Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet,|
RJ9 Headset Jack w/EHS support,
Message waiting light
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.