Provides remote access for maintenance and programming to norstar systems. Requires one unused station port. Can provide auto answer capabilities. Norstar Manager software required for remote programming. The Fast Remote Access Device (FastRAD) is an integral part of local and remote administration and maintenance capabilities of Nortel Norstar telephone systems. PC applications such as Norstar Remote Utilities Software use a modem to call and connect to the FastRAD II at the Nortel Norstar system.
Check out our RELATED ITEMS to purchase extras!
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.