Modular ICS (MICS) 0x32 KSU
- Two (2) universal slots for use with analog and digital line/trunk cartridges
- Core unit supports 32-station ports
- Basic control unit configured for 0-lines and 32-station ports providing flexibility to add analog or digital line/trunk cards
- Allows growth up to 272-ports in various combinations of lines and expansion levels
- Supports Analog Station Modules for the addition of analog single line devices (e.g. single line telephones, fax, modem, etc.)
- Supports ISDN-BRI, PRI, and T1 digital services as well as point-to-point communications and private networking between locations
- M7000 Series telephones
- T7000 Series telephones
- StarTalk Flash
- CallPilot 100/150
- Wall mounting bracket
- Power cord
Software not included. Please see related items to add cards, phones, and a voice mail!
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.