ML420 9 pin Dot Matrix printer will handle the most demanding print environments: point-of-sale, automation and utility applications such as wholesale or retail sales counters, financial departments, and manufacturing or warehouse sites.
ML420 printer supports the gamut of paper types and envelopes at lightning speed: 9-pin ML420 model reaches 570 cps in SuperSpeed Draft mode. The rugged printhead with an average life expectancy of 400 million-character, is made up of powerful samarium magnets and stored-energy pins that deliver precise, sharp characters all the way through to the last page of a 6-part form 3. The patented OKI closed-loop feedback system assures character placement accuracy. And a zero-tear feature accurately positions continuous forms for a clean tear at the perforation to eliminate wasted stock.
- Rated at 20,000 hours MTBF.
3-year standard warranty.
Print speeds up to 570 cps.
- Integrated USB and IEEE Parallel connectivity standard.
Available with Oki LAN 10/100 Base T Ethernet Internal 6 or External Print Server.
Handles up to 6-part form.
- Expandable head gap – accommodates multi-part forms and cut-sheet stock, including labels and stiff index stock.
- 128 KB receive buffer/ memory.
4 million-character ribbon life.
- 400-million character printhead life.
Small footprint – ideal for retail countertops.
- Okidata Microline 420 dot matrix impact printer
- Power Cable
- Device drivers can be found at the manufacturer's website and are available for download
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade A - Refurbished items show wear from consistent use and can have some scratches and may have some yellowing or discoloration.
|Number of Printhead Pins||9-Pin |
|Max Print Speed||570 cps|
|Max Print Resolution||240 x 216 dpi|
|Carriage Width||Wide |
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.