Norstar StarTalk Flash voice mail provides voice messaging and automated attendant capabilities to businesses with up to forty users. It's designed to work with your Norstar business communications system. Features include Auto Attendant, single digit dialing (Custom Call Routing), Cascading Off-Premise Message Notification, and Integrated Calling Line ID(if system is equipped). The intuitive Norstar LCD Window steps the user through the features of Flash Voice Mail and reduces training costs.
- 1-Port, 2-Channels
- 24 mailboxes
- Can be expanded to 2-Port, 4-Channel by adding the optional NTAB1265 expansion module--see related items
- Auto Attendant: Works completely on its own, serving as an automated receptionist and making sure your business is answered promptly and properly, 24 hours a day.
- Auto Operator: Routes and reroutes calls. Custom Call Routing features act like a super-efficient switchboard operator, using Auto Attendant to bypass the receptionist and ensure important outside calls are routed directly to the person the caller wants to speak with.
- Auto Messenger: Records and sends voice messages. Voice Mail features act like an electronic messenger, making sure to accurately record what your caller said and how they said it. Stores your messages in your personal mailbox. Incoming callers hear a greeting in your own voice.
- Tight integration with Calling Line ID: Allows you to create personalized greetings for key customers and suppliers to give them that extra service.
Integration with Flash ACD Auto Call Distribution:
Helps you create a small order desk, reservations office, customer service department, or technical support center. Callers can leave a message in a general voice mailbox or wait in queue for the next available employee while listening to digital voice announcements promoting your products or services. Your agents can log in from any Norstar station without dedicating the station to the ACD. The Flash ACD system can be programmed from any Norstar station with a 2-line display.
- Norstar 3x8 DR5.1
- 6x16 DR5.0 or higher
- 8x24 DR5.0 or higher
- Compact ICS 6.1 and lower
- Modular ICS/XC 6.1 and lower
Alternate Part Numbers
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.