The Cisco SPA122 ATA is an analog telephone adapter that combines high-quality, feature-rich VoIP service with LAN connectivity and a built-in router.
- 1 WAN 100BASE-T RJ-45 Ethernet Port
- 1 LAN 100BAse-T RJ-45 Ethernet Port
- 0 FXO (PSTN) RJ-11 port
- 2 RJ-11 FXS phone port for analog circuit telephone device
- Enables high-quality VoIP service with a comprehensive feature set through a broadband Internet connection
- uses advanced voice quality-of-service (QoS) capabilities and the voice Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) stack
- Supports reliable faxing with simultaneous voice and data use
- Is compatible with all industry voice and data standards and common telephone features
- Includes a simple-to-use web-based configuration utility for easy deployment
- 5VDC power adapter
- Cat 5 Cable
- Quick Start Guide
Alternate Part Numbers:
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.