Grandstream GXP1625 HD 2-Line IP Phone with PoE
- 2 dual-color line keys (with 2 SIP accounts and up to 2 call appearances), 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 3-way conferencing, multi-language support
- Automated personal information service (e.g., local weather, etc.), personalized music ring tone/ring back tone, customizable screen content/format using XML, advanced web and enterprise applications integration (pending)
- Dual-switched 10/100 Mbps ports with PoE
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM6100 series IP PBX appliance for Zero-Config provisioning, 1-touch call recording and more
- HD wideband audio, superb dull-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control
- 132 x 48 pixel backlit graphical LCD display
- Large phonebook (up to 1000 contacts) and call history (up to 200 records)
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics and Sennheiser Headsets
- RJ9 Headset jack
- Handset w/cord
- Base stand/wall mount
- 5V Universal Power supply
- Network Cable
- Quick installation guide
GXP1625 HD 2-Line IP Technical Specs
|Lines||2 line keys (with 2-SIP accounts)|
|Connection||Dual 10/100 Mbps ports |
|Display||Black and White 132 x 48 pixel Backlit LCD |
|Additional Information||Full Duplex Speakerphone. PoE Support. EHS Support for Headsets|
GXP1625 HD 2-Line IP Parts & Accessories
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.