The Grandstream WP810 Portable/Cordless WiFi Phone is a dual-band IP Phone that works through your WiFi network. Offering HD voice and 6 hours of talk time, and the ability to quickly deploy and roam on any WiFI network, the Grandstream WP810 is perfect for retail, home/office, medical, and industrial environments. Connecting the WP810 to other Grandstream devices, like the GDS3710 video door phone, gives users enhanced capabilities, like monitoring a facility entrance and controlling contact closures.
- Dual-band (2.4GHz/5.0GHz) WiFi with efficient antenna design and advanced roaming support
- HD voice & dual MIC design with AEC and Noise Shield Technology
- Rechargeable 1500mAh battery, 6 hour talk time, 120-hour standby
- Coverage Range up to 328 feet
- Configurable button for push-to-talk (uses a soft key) allows push-to-talk calling to other Grandstream WP8xx series and DP7xx series cordless phones that offer this feature
- 3.5mm headset jack
- Micro USB port
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 lines
- Battery charger (GMC08) that can charge up to 8 batteries at a time is available separately
- Range is dependent upon coverage of the WiFi network
- Integrates with Grandstream GDS3710 Door Phone allowing users initiate calls, receive real time audio/video stream, and open the door (if door strike equipped).
- Charger cradle
- 5V Power supply
- Belt clip
- (1) Li-ion battery
- Quick start guide
|Lines||2 line keys (with 2-SIP accounts)|
|Display||1.8 inch (128x160) TFT color LCD|
3.5mm headset jack
Micro USB port
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.