A simple IP phone for small business users, the GXP1610/1615 delivers a user-friendly VoIP calling experience in a very easy-to-use IP phone. The GXP1610/1615 offers support for 1 line, 2 call appearances and includes 3-way voice conferencing to maximize productivity. Additional features include a 132x48 (2.95’’.) LCD screen for easy viewing, 3 XML programmable soft keys for customization, 10/100 mbps ports, integrated PoE on the GXP1615 model, EHS support for Plantronics headsets and multi-language support. These features allow the GXP1610/GXP1615 to be a high-quality small business IP phone that is simple and easy-to-use.
- Single SIP account, up to 2 call appearances, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 3-way conferencing, multi-language support
- Personalized music ring tone/ring back tone and integration with advanced Web and enterprise applications, local weather service
- Dual-switched 10/100 Mbps ports
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM6100 series IP PBX appliance for Zero-Config provisioning, 1-touch call recording and more
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation, Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) with Plantronics and Sennheiser headsets
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control
- 132 x 48 pixel LCD display
- Large phonebook (up to 500 contacts) and call history (up to 200 records)
- Supports Power over Ethernet
- RJ9 Headset jack
- Grandstream GXP1615 Phone
- Handset w/ Cord
- Base/ Stand
- 5V Universal Power supply
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
GXP1615 Small Business 1-Line Technical Specs
|2 line keys (with 1-SIP account)
|Dual 10/100 Mbps ports
|Black and White 132 x 48 pixel Backlit LCD Display
|Full Duplex Speakerphone. PoE supported
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.