Mitel Navigator is a sleek, silver phone device that fits neatly under a flat screen monitor and connects to the user’s PC. Utilizing the computer’s monitor, Navigator replaces the smaller color screens found on other phones and saves desktop “real estate.” With its tightly knit PC interface, Navigator works seamlessly with applications, such as the award-winning Mitel Your Assistant and environments like Microsoft Office Communicator 2005, for enhanced communications functionality.
- Dual mode IP phone (MiNET, SIP)
- Handsfree Speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Dual Port, 10/100 Mb switched Ethernet
- 2-line, 20-character white backlit “graphics” display with contrast control and auto dimming, for improved legibility
- Graphics display for future support of non-Latin (i.e. Asian, Cyrillic) characters
- 3 context-sensitive softkeys for feature-set customization
- 8 programmable multi-function keys with blue LED indicators
- 8 fixed-function keys: Hold, Superkey, Message,
- Speaker, Mute, Redial, Cancel, Transfer/Conference
- 3 of the fixed keys (Message, Mute, and Speaker) have visual LED indication of use
- Icon Button Labeling for Global Markets
- Ringer/Volume up/down controls
- Superkey programming for easy access to PBX telephone system features
- Use the device to play music from the computer and have the music stop when a phone call is initiated or received.
- Blue Backlit Dial Pad that automatically dims when not in use, but is activated when phone is used
- Dedicated telephony headset jack
- Dedicated PC headset jack
- Speed Calling
- Call Forward
- Call Hold (Place/Retrieve)
- Call Transfer
- Conference Call Setup
- Voice mail access – large message waiting lamp with Blue LEDs
- Direct Page Send/Receive
- Last number redial
- Off-Hook Voice Announce
- On-hook dial
- On-Hook Call Announce (Paging Receive Capability)
- Do Not Disturb
- Hearing Aid Compatible Handset (Release 2 Handset)
- Automatic audio switching between PC audio and Phone audio
- Adjustable-height stand, designed to fit under most flat screen monitors
- 802.3af compliant
- Accepts standards based (IEEE 802.3af) power over the LAN via spare pair to signal pair, or supports 48 VDC Ethernet / AC Power wall adapter
- Compression support: G.711, G.729
- Supports IEEE 802.1p/q for Voice Quality of Service
- Mitel 3300 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP), Release 6.1 (UR1)
- Mitel Teleworker Solution, Release 4.0
- This listing is for an A-Stock phone, A-Stock phones are in fully functional condition and have great aesthetic quality.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.