Bogen ADP1 Stainless Steel Door Phone
Bogen ADP1 Stainless Steel Door PhoneNew
Have one to sell?
- The Bogen ADP1 Door Phone is the same as the Avaya Door Phone (model: 408466555) used on the Partner Phone System (ETR port)
The ADP 1 is a convenient remote, weather-resistant, hands-free two-way terminal device for telephone systems. The unit is telephone line powered and includes adjustable microphone and speaker volume levels as well as a selectable Auto Answer feature to allow for remote audio monitoring of the area where the ADP 1 is located.
The ADP 1 also includes an adjustable and defeatable call timer and can respond to forward disconnect signals. The ADP 1 features a heavy-gauge stainless steel gasketed faceplate and plastic cone speaker with puncture resistant screen.The ADP 1 is designed to fit in most indoor and outdoor dual gang electrical boxes (user supplied). A dress bezel is included with the unit for trimming out rough openings in flush mount applications.
- Analog ringdown line operation
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor station, door, or gate communication
- Telephone line powered
- Two-way, hands-free communication
- Vandal-resistant brushed stainless steel face plate with mounting gasket and heavy-duty call button
- Plastic cone speaker with puncture-resistant, protective screen
- Rough opening dress bezel for flush mount installations
- Adjustable microphone and speaker volume
- Adjustable call timer duration
- Defeatable call timer
- Responds to forward disconnect
- Selectable Auto Answer feature allows remote audio monitoring of ADP 1 location
- “Active” LED for use when installing and troubleshooting
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- $1.99 $1.35