To keep your business process humming, you need a scanning solution that combines great image quality, simple operation and time-saving productivity. The latest Kodak i2000 Series Scanners offer all that in a very small yet powerful package.
- Speed: Busy staffers love the fact that the scanner starts working instantly with no warm up time. And once rolling, the i2420 Scanner can process up to 5,000 pages per day at 40 pages per minute. The i2420 Scanner also eliminates the time-wasting need to photocopy color documents before scanning to improve quality.
- Simplicity: Everyone at the center mastered the scanner in minutes, thanks to brilliantly intuitive Smart Touch technology. The i2420 Scanner automatically handles problems that can slow down the process, such as rotating pages so they’re right reading, and recognizing color pages mixed in with black and white.
- Reliability: Since documents received are critical to patients’ health, the surgery center counts on the reliable uptime of the i2420 and the 3-year warranty that backs it up.
- Kodak i2620 Duplex Sheet-fed Document Scanner
- Power Adapter
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
i2620 Duplex Sheet-fed Document Technical Specs
|600 x 600 dpi
|Scan Element Type
|Dual Charged Coupled Device (CCD)
|Max Document Size
|8.5" x 34"
|Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.