ADS-3100 High-Speed Desktop Scanner provides fast, two-sided scanning up to 40 ppm. Automatic document feeder prints up to 60 pages at a time and up to 6,000 pages daily. Scanning features include continuous scanning, ADF automatic deskewing and blank page skipping. Scan using plain paper, receipts, photos (carry sheet required), business cards, plastic/laminated cards or bond/recycled paper.
- Scan up to 40 ppm • 2-sided (duplex) scan up to 80 ipm
- Advanced image processing
- 60-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- SuperSpeed USB3.0 and scan directly to USB host
- Comprehensive software suite included
- Brother ADS-3100 USB Duplex Sheet Fed Scanner
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
ADS-3100 USB Duplex Technical Specs
|Scan Element Type
|Max Document Size
|8.5" x 14"
|Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.