Made for demanding workflows, the compact Fujitsu fi-8170 scanner gives small and large organizations unparalleled productivity. Patented feeding technologies, industry leading reliability, and proprietary Clear Image Capture (CIC) technology deliver the highest quality digital images to meet the needs of organizations on their digital transformation journey.
- Scan up to 70 ppm • 2-sided (duplex) scan up to 140 ipm
- 100-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Automatic Separation Control
- Scan thick documents
- fi-8170 Document Scanner (Fujitsu PA03810-B055)
- ADF Paper Chute
- AC Cable
- AC Adapter
- USB Cable
- Setup DVD-ROM
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
Fi-8170 USB Duplex Sheet Technical Specs
|Scan Element Type
|CIS x 2 (front x 1, back x 1)
|Max Document Size
|8.50" x 14"
|Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.