The Yeastar P-Series IP PBX comes packed with many features out of the box. It has been designed to be a complete PBX system for SMEs allowing businesses to attach their voice, video, applications and collaboration tools all to one device. The P-Series of IP PBXs are a sophisticated system that is great for call center scenarios or otherwise, has an operators panel, a contacts directory and is suitable for businesses who have a remote work scenario.
- Users: 100 (up to 200)
- Max Concurrent Calls: 30 (up to 60)
- Max Analog Ports: 8
- Max BRI Ports: 8
- Max Cellular Ports: 4
- Max E1/T1/J1 Ports: 1
- Expanion Boards: 1*EX30/EX08+1*D30
- External Storage: USB, HDD
- Yeastar Voip PBX Phone System P560
- Power Cable
- Data Cables
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.