The GXW4200 v2 high-density FXS gateway series enables businesses of all sizes to create a cost-effective hybrid IP and analog telephone system that offers the benefits of VoIP communications and takes advantage of Gigabit speeds while preserving investment on existing analog phones, fax machines and legacy PBX systems. The GXW4200 series includes 16/24/32/48 FXS ports, a Gigabit network port and features broad interoperability with most service providers, soft-switches and SIP-based environments.
- 48 telephone FXS ports with 50-pin Telco connectors, as well as per port LED
- Gigabit Ethernet and a backlit 128x32 graphic display with support for multiple languages
- 2/3/4 SIP Server profiles per system and independent SIP account per port
- Supported voice/Fax codecs include Opus, G.722, G.711, G.723.1, G.726A/B, iLBC, T.38 Fax
- Advanced carrier grade 128ms-tail-length G.168 line echo cancellation
- Over-voltage and over-current protection(ITU-T, K.21)
- Support VMWI, NEON LED and stutter tone for message waiting indication
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file; TLS/SRTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection
- Secure boot, unique certificate and random default password per device, dual firmware images
- Supports simultaneous 3-way voice conferencing per port (GXW4200 v2 series)
- Grandstream GXW4248
- Power Cable
- Data Cable
- User Manual
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.