The GXW4200 v2 high-density FXS gateway series enables businesses of all sizes to create a cost-effective hybrid IP and analog telephone system that offers the benefits of VoIP communications and takes advantage of Gigabit speeds while preserving investment on existing analog phones, fax machines and legacy PBX systems. The GXW4200 series includes 16/24/32/48 FXS ports, a Gigabit network port and features broad interoperability with most service providers, soft-switches and SIP-based environments.
- 16 FXS, 1 GigE, near HD quality audio
- A single 10/100/1000Mbps auto-sensing RJ45 port
- TLS and SRTP security with AES encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Supports simultaneous 3-way voice conferencing per port
- Failover SIP server feature automatically switches to secondary server if main server loses connection
- Supports simultaneous T.38 or pass-through fax-over-IP per port
- Supports a wide range of caller ID formats
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Configruartion provisioning
- Supports advanced telephony features, including call transfer, call forward, call-waiting, do not disturb, message waiting indication, multilanguage promtps, flexible dial plan and more
- Supports secure cloud provisioning using Grandstream Device Management Service (GDMS) pending
- Supports 16KHz wide-band voice sampling rate and wide-band codecs such as Opus and G.722
- Secure boot, unique certificate and random default password per device, dual firmware images
- Grandstream GXW4216 V2
- Power Cable
- Data Cable
- User Manual
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.