Add 2 RS-232 serial ports to your full height or low profile computer through a PCI Express slot
REPLACED BY PEX2S953
- Two high speed RS-232 serial ports with data transfer rate up to 460.8 Kbps
- Compliant with PCI Express base specifications revision 1.0a
- Show more
- Includes half-height/low profile mounting bracket
- Selectable power output on pin 9 for the serial port
- Native single-Chip, single lane PCI Express
- High Performance Dual Channel Oxford 950 UART
- 128-byte deep FIFO per transmitter and receiver
- Automated in-band software flow control using programmable Xon/Xoff in both directions
- Automated out-of-band hardware flow control using Tx/Rx/RTS/CTS/DSR/DTR/DCD/RI/GND
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.