This slim, pocket-sized enclosure for M.2 NGFF SATA SSDs has been specially designed for mobility, with a small form factor design that fits easily into your laptop bag. Its lightweight yet durable aluminum housing helps to ensure your drive won't be damaged while you're on the move.
- Ventilation holes help to dissipate heat and help ensure an optimum operating temperature.
- The enclosure works with tablets, laptops and desktop computers and is compatible with hosts equipped with Thunderbolt 3 USB-C ports.
- The enclosure is compatible with all of the common M.2 SATA SSDs, and enables you to mount multiple drive lengths, including: 30mm (2230), 42mm (2242), 60mm (2260), and 80mm (2280).
- Host Interface: USB 3.1 Micro-B
- M.2 NGFF SATA Enclosure - USB 3.1
- 1 x USB C To Micro B Cable
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.